Friday, July 27, 2012

Cause for celebration!

I just had to blog after reading about Day 4 of the team's trip.  I try to not hog the blog because the focus should be on the team reports, but I just couldn't help myself to express the pure excitment of reading the updates each day. Praise God for his provision and blessings!  The VBS is bringing so many precious little ones to hear about God's love for them.  I am beside myself with joy picturing the children absorb all that God is doing through the team and through the SDLG church family.  And not to mention, the beautiful painting that is being accomplished on the walls of the property!  The painting sprayer seems to be a huge blessing, more than imagined, I would guess.  I think it is saving hours if not days of time so that the work on the buildings can move forward.  Yeah!

As the team enters the last phases of the trip, please continue to pray Ephesians 3: 14-21 and Psalm 19.  The verses are rich of God's intentions for our lives on this earth.  Pray that God gives the team all they need physically and mentally to minister to the Haitian people.  It is evident that the team is being blessed immeasurably by this journey.

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment