Friday, April 8, 2011

Isaiah 40:11

I just read the Day 4 blog. The team talked about the rain yesterday. The daily blogs from the teams are so inspiring. I cannot wait for each post to see what God is doing through the team and how we can pray for them.
I felt lead to share a correlation between Day 4 post and the prayer team's gatherings...After the prayer meeting last night, I received a text from Janese asking for a specific prayer for Samuel, the interpreter. He is a man of God that interprets each time the team is in Haiti. My text back to Janese and Scott was, "Let me just say that the team and everyone involved has been BATHED in prayer. I am surprised if they don't feel dripping wet from our showering of prayers." Little did I know when I sent the text that the team actually did get rained on yesterday AND the mamas washed their feet in a humbling act of kindness. God supplies the needs of all involved with LCF Haiti even through a rainstorm AND the team hopefully feels a showering of prayers from us as well. PRAISE GOD for a new day!

Today's verse was inspired by Cindy, one of the prayer team members. The verse comes by accident and she may not even realize that her typo in a text lead to a beautiful verse for today.

Isaiah 40:11
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment