Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday wishes

I miss the children! Strange, I know, since I have never met them. It has been a couple of weeks since the Haiti team visited the children at St. Louis. I love hearing their stories about how the children are doing. I especially love imagining their smiles and giggles.
I was reflecting on the fact that today is Good Friday. The day Jesus told the world, "I pick you" over his own life. It is an overwhelmingly beautiful thought. I imagine that being an orphan can lead to thoughts of abandonment and that no one cares. The greatest thing that we can do for the orphans is to let them know about Jesus and his unfailing love for each one of their sweet faces. To let them know that God is whispering in their sweet ears, "I pick you, come follow me, I will never forsake you".
Take time to pray for God to continue to guide the children to Him. They are precious in His sight!

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment