Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Acts 26:17-18

From Amy:
Today's verse: Acts 26:17-18
God never ceases to amaze when he links prayers between fellow Christians. I was meditating on scriptures last night for the team. I woke up this morning to read the team's Day 2 post. What the team learned about yesterday about voodoo correlates to one of the verses that God led me to pray over the missions team yesterday. May God use you as a "link" for the needs for the Haitian people and the team as well.

Acts 26: 17-18: ...I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.

Please be in prayer today for the time that God has provided for the team to love on the orphans and the adults that serve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment