Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day prayer

Happy Mother's Day!
As I celebrate the day with my own children, I can't help but think of the children's faces in Haiti that have captured so many hearts here at LCF.

The situation in Haiti concerning our orphanage continues to leave us with more questions than answers. The LCF Haiti team asks for your prayers for God to continue to show us His will for these precious children.

The children are ever-present in many people's minds at LCF. Their spiritual growth, physical wellness, and emotional well-being are of great concern. They are so precious.

As I think about the children on this blessed day, I am reminded of a Bible study that I read a few years ago from Beth Moore. It is in her Book of Esther study. The words made such an impact on my own life and now I am praying for this over each of the children in Haiti that we love so much. Please join me as we focus on God's will for each child no matter what the circumstances.

Prayer: Dear Lord, as we read the statements below, may your blessed love for each child surround them and protect them always.

(There is a fill in the blank to add the specific prayer request/concern)

If _____________, then God will take care of the children.
If ______________, then God has a plan.
If _____________, then God desires to accomplish something monumental in them.
If _____________, then God is going to demonstrate His sufficiency to each child.

Amen

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment